Spectacular, breathtaking, secluded … this gorgeous summer home is nestled in a paradise of forests on a sparkling private lake near Charlevoix, Michigan. Stocked with bass for great fishing and home to ducks, hawks and loons, this luxurious home is perfect for experiencing the beauty and majesty of northern Michigan. The exquisitely detailed home features expansive windows, vaulted ceilings and multiple skylights – this light-filled home is full of charm and is the perfect casual, yet luxurious, getaway for family and friends.
The grand great room and dining area look out onto the pristine lake where you can view beautiful sunsets or watch the kids jump into the clean, clear waters. The expansive kitchen is a chef’s dream with a large center island and state-of-the-art appliances. All the warmth and comfort you could ask for hidden away in the woods but only minutes away from bustling tourist towns, restaurants, and arts.
- A dedicated, virtual concierge is at your service via text or phone to help orchestrate any needs, including making dinner reservations, booking tours, securing rentals and more
- A personal chef can prepare you and your family a gourmet meal using locally grown fruits and vegetables and fresh caught fish
- A private hiking guide can introduce you and your family to the spectacular beauty of northern Michigan
- Four Bedrooms
- Two Full Baths and One Half Bath
- Pet-friendly; $1,000 pet deposit required
- 3,150 sq ft
- Maximum occupancy: 8
- $5,000 weekly – requires six night minimum stay